The Polish Tourist Voucher supports Polish families during the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. It is an electronic document in the form of a 16-digit code with the equivalent of PLN 500 for each child under 18 and PLN 1,000 for children with a disability certificate.
You can use the voucher to pay for hotel services at Hotel Da Vinci until March 31, 2022.
How to use a travel voucher
- Activate the voucher on the PUE ZUS Electronic Services Platform.
- Receive your voucher, which will be sent to you by e-mail or SMS.
- Make your reservation on the Hotel Da Vinci website according to the hotel’s terms.
- When checking in at the Hotel a Vinci, provide the voucher number and the amount for which you want to use it. Then confirm the transaction with a one-time SMS code sent to your phone number.
- Enjoy your family vacation in our facility.
- You can pay multiple times with the voucher until you have used the full amount due.
- If the value of the accommodation exceeds the value of the voucher, you can pay the rest of the amount in a convenient way.
- With the help of the voucher, you can pay for the stay of caregivers with the child, including grandparents.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or other means of payment.
- More information about the Polish Tourist Voucher can be obtained by calling the special 24-hour helpline at 22 11 22 111 or at https://bonturystyczny.gov.pl/
Zapraszamy do rodzinnego wypoczynku w Hotelu Da Vinci